Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Day 37


Christmas Card to you from Mrs. Baber... drawing by me!

1. Create a new file for December. Warmup R.
2. Catch up on your Weather DB
3. Technology News. Get Technology news from http://www.techreview.com/fotd_popup.asp or go to http://news.google.com/ and type in computers
4. Demonstrate Find, list, browse, show all records, sort, and match using the Weather DB.
5. Go over DB worksheet
6. Open Appleworks 6. Click on the tab at the bottom that says Templates. Open up Fantasy Wheels DB from the Template folder.
7. Answer the Fantasy Wheels DB questions
8. Create a class Student DB. Put no spaces when fill in because that affects sorts!
Field names are IN ALL CAPS:
LAST NAME - TEXT
FIRST NAME- TEXT
TOWN- TEXT
ZIP CODE-TEXT
COLOR-TEXT
EIGHTH GRADE YEAR-TEXT (2004)
9. Do practice 1-3 on own.
10. Go to the Quia webpage at http://www.quia.com/pages/sol8.html
Click on Jefferson Lab. Choose 20 Questions on 8th grade Technology.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Samantha T said...

Hey Mrs. Baber,
I like ur picture. Well g2g buh bye!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous NICK F said...

I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD FOR FUN IN THIS CLASS BECAUSE CHRISTMAS IS CUMMIN AROUND

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Jessi C. said...

Hey peoples, this is Jessi Combs and while you are at school I'm chillin in South Carolina. It is awesome down here! No snow just warm, warm, warm weather! I'm going to go swimming and shopping at the mall, which by the way is huge, and I won't be back until the 26th of December

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Hey Jessi, Thanks for leavin' a comment. We really miss you and think you should be back here in the cold with us! No..just kidding, Have a great Christmas.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous AMANDA W said...

Jordan, hey grrl whats up? I wish we was in Florida right now but we're not!! Jessi is soooo lucky! I hate her!!!lol(laugh out loud)g2g

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Jessi C. said...

I just got back from the ocean and it was horrible. My cousin's german sheperd puppy fell off the dock and fell in the water and almost pulled me in. Tomorrow we are going to the speed-park which will be sweet! C U guys on Jan. 3!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Lee said...

Hello Class, You are great!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Tabitha Runion said...

Hey Whuts Crackin Samantha Trimble And Samantha Nordeng I love you guys alot we need to hang out and go to the mall sometime loves ya Have fun in this class (Mrs.Babers) I gots to bounce Holla!!!!!!!!!
:) Buh Bye

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Ranee S said...

Have a good holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous ALGIZZLE said...

WATS UP IM HIR HOWS YA DOIN',WE NEED TO PLAY MOR GAMS MS, BABA NOT THES TES PRACTISE I HAT THA ALRIGT ALGIZZLE

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Claire said...

Hey there Jessi!!! I miss ya lots! I got your Christmas present. It'll be waiting for ya when ya get back to your "Fuzzy" peoples. TTYL!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Jessy Jenkins said...

uhhh... m'kay there are a lot of ppl talkin on here. lol. uhhh the website is iight i guess. this is kool considering we can type on this at skool and i havent seen anything like it yet. its the type of thing we need fo skool.

.:*JESSY*:.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and Happy New Year to all the Comp Tech 8 students. I appreciate your joining in with comments. I am listening to your suggestions and will try to work some of them into the class schedule. If you can use this to get help with the class or ask questions if absent I think you will get lots of response. Also, keep on giving me suggestions to make our class the best comp tech class ever.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous AMBER H said...

JESSI WHAT PART OF SOUTH CAROLINA WAS YOU IN? WAS IT CLOVER????

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home