Friday, November 18, 2005

Day 30


  1. Please key Warmup N in your November file. Keep keying until I call time in 10 minutes.
  2. Do the Weather DB-- the link is in the side bar of this site (look to the right side of the screen)
  3. Please see Day 29 for today's lesson on Menus. We will do the Outside of Menu today.
  4. Please check with the Classwork site on the sidebar to see if you have missing work for this Six Week Grading Period.
  5. If you get done with EVERYTHING, you may go to World Book, Glencoe Software, or the SOL site and play games there only. The link for SOL is on the side bar as well.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Samantha T said...

Hey Mrs. Baber, I really hope your dog does well in surgery! I like this class but I REALLY want our screen names! Your telling me to do something else so good luck and bye!!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Samantha F said...

I hope that your dog does well in surgey and is ok. I hope that he get through this very well. I hope that he will contiune to get better.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Rosa said...

Hey Mrs. Baber, I hope ya dog gets well real soon. O and sorry bout ya dad 2. Anyway did you know bout the crash on wendsay? The guy that died, my family knew him. Well Mrs. Baber gotta go! Bye!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous dylan c said...

I want some screen names and more freetime

9:07 AM  
Anonymous katelyn M. said...

hi maddy and sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have fun in this class ?
gtg, ttyl

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Morgan M. said...

Hi Krista, Jessi, Ranae, Mia, and eveybody else!
In my postcard, I went to London.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous christopher fulk said...

yo,this is your favorite rascal cody speaking,I think
this class is boring becouse we dont get free time,or
any free choice in class assingments. like instead of
drawing telivisions we wonna draw do what we like.

yours truly,
Cody Fulk

9:10 AM  
Anonymous jeremy h said...

hi ory,kassi,rachel,bucky,and everyone else
do you like this class

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

hi mrs baber, bye mrs baber!
sam

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Jessi C. said...

Hellos, whats yas doin peoples!!!!! :0) :0) :0) :0) :0)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home